3DBio Therapeutics is a biologics and bioprinting company with a focus on regenerative medicine that precision manufactures living tissues to allow replacement of each individual patient’s parts with tissues designed and created specifically for them. 3DBio has developed unique capabilities toward the creation of living tissue implants for therapeutic applications. The technology platforms include a full suite of features to meet the FDA’s requirements for therapeutic manufacturing, including novel and proprietary: 3D-bioprinter (GMPrint™), bio-ink (ColVivo™), and cell processes. In pre-clinical studies the platform has demonstrated the ability to generate functioning living tissues.
The R&D Project Manager will be responsible for facilitating the successful execution of the company’s R&D projects. They will plan projects in alignment with the goals of the company and manage cross functional teams to accomplish those goals. The R&D Project Manager will partner with stakeholders across the company to align expectations, communicate progress, and ensure project success.
- Work with management and R&D leaders to develop project strategies and translate them into detailed work plans with budgets and resource allocations
- Collaborate with stakeholders, functional managers, and R&D staff to facilitate seamless project execution
- Manage cross-functional project teams - Motivate team members, resolve conflicts, actively problem solve with teams to remove obstacles to execution
- Collaboratively establish work plans, clarifying work commitments, and establishing progress updates meetings to keep projects on track
- Continually update project status (time, budget and resource) to reflect progress against plan and report to senior management.
- Identify and anticipate project bottlenecks and effectively communicate with R&D Leadership
- Facilitate the efficient use of resources and align personal and project goals with company goals.
- Utilize available tools and standard methodologies to manage projects to ensure successful execution (e.g. MS Project, web-based dashboards) and structures (e.g. reports and meetings) and communication across R&D and other stakeholders.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 5-10 years technical project management experience in medtech industry
- Essential – Self-motivated with ability to plan and manage time across multiple priorities
- Proven track record managing project teams with indirect authority
- Demonstrated strength in time management and execution
- Strong organizational, communication and critical thinking skills